Wednesday, July 21, 2010

whoa hey Minicomic at SDCC!

So I'm gonna have lots of copies of my new comic TENT SALE at San Diego Comic-con this weekend! I don't have a table or anything though. I'm just now realizing that I don't know how anyone reading this will find me if they want it. Welp! I'll probably be at the Adventure Time and Venture Bros panels. And you know, maybe you happen to see me and we can trade! I'll be around. Or not. Whatever! I'll put it up online soon anyway.

The comic is a expanded version of a three-pager I did last year. It's not the same as that. I went back and redid stuff and there are a lot of new pages. I'm proud of it but it's my first stab at comics in like 5 years. And this is my first Comic-con in 5 years. So I'm nervous and I feel rusty.

Anyway work on Adventure Time has been all-consuming and I've been pretty silent online for a lil bit. I'm tweetin from time to time at @ianjq

Posted via email from ianjq

5 comments:

Clarke (Csnyde) said...

Good bumping into you briefly at the Fantagraphics booth & thanks for the comic-I quite enjoyed it & all the funny drawings you crammed inside!

morange said...

True Religion jeans outlet
True Religion outlet
True Religion
True Religion
true religion men coat
true religion men jean clothes
chaussures pas cher

true religion men jeans
true religion mens short jeans
true religion men short T shirt
true religion womens oat
true religion womens jean skirt
sac louis vuitton

morange said...

Supra Shoes

Supra Skytop Shoes

Supra Vaiders Shoes

Supra Skytop Shoes Outlet

Supra Shoes for sale

skytop supra shoes

supra shoes skytop

supra shoes online

supra shoes for cheap

where can i find supra shoes

where can i get supra shoes

where to get supra shoes

where to find supra shoes

dogcote said...

Nice & amazing painting. I also want to know how to originate it.....

Whatabouts well done...Keep it up..

Also visit on these keywords for making your procession in peak.Pet Illness | Dog Learning Style | puppy training | puppy for sale | dog psychology

templatespowerpoint said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you .........
thanksPowerpoint Template