Tuesday, August 22, 2006

just some lil ol' drawins

I've been busy lately, trying to move into a new place, etc etc. But I've also been drawing a lot. here's some of the fun stuff:


This is Bug, a character I've had since 5th grade, but he's grown up now. He lives in the same world as IG from the last entry, they they aren't aquaintences. Bug is misanthropy personified but he wonders why he doesn't have more friends.


Cherry. From a comic I used to do. This pose is really generic. I want to return to this comic someday but I don't think I can draw it like I used to. She's looking at something. Yeah.


Here's a weird nerd that I've been re-designing for a few years now. I don't really know what his deal is. He's got an obsession with a mid-90s educational japanese cartoon named "SEX-BOTS" and he's trying his hardest to get it released on DVD.

8 comments:

Carly Monardo said...

YAY BUG!!!!

Amberizzle said...

Concerning RPGWorld, I don't think it's fair of you to expect yourself to draw like you used to. You've grown and changed as a person, and an artist since that time. A year can be an epoch.

Captain Nobeard said...

Interesting look for Cherry, the eyes are a lot bigger than they are normally (not necessarily a bad thing.)

plat said...

how dare you tease me with a picture of cherry! jk, but i think if you drew the comic how you draw now, it would be fine with evryone, as long as you DID go back to drawing RPGWORLD

Vagrent said...

I agree with plat, both about the tease and your style ;) I'd love to see RPG World done in your new style. We need closure!

Silly said...

my god, just update rpg world with something! it's upsetting to see a good site go to rot.

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for an update of RPG World ya know? Heehee, you're a great artist, keep it up and I really hope you'll update. I will continue to hope =P

Anonymous said...

Give us a I have not abandoned RPG World image on the RPG World site. :) PLEASE...

Actually, I don't mind that your style has changed. I'm enjoying your new stuff too. Loved your short video. Not what I was expecting, just funnier. XD