Tuesday, December 04, 2007

NEW STUFF

First up!

I did this last weekend and had fun with the animation. Is he "your boss"? how accurate am I?

Yes, the rapping cartoon duo that I am one half of has just completed it's new EP, with four songs of fun! Check it out at our myspace when you have the time.

Second up!


Winter clothin' is good drawin'.

Third up!

As you may have read on MY boss's blog(no he's nothing like "your boss" from the above youtube), the Venture Bros footage that I was so nervous about came back from Korea.... and it looks great! *PHEW!* It's really weird seeing your drawings and timing on screen in a cartoon like that. I'm never going to get used to it.

4 comments:

Danny Hynes said...

beautiful drawings Ian. I think you stopped doing shitty ones before you reached 10,000...which is cheating. So, I win. My twelve drawings were shittier. Seriously though, this is really great work.

ALBERT PARDO said...

---THAT MAY HAVE BEEN THE FUNNISE SH!T I'VE EVER SEEN ON YOUTUBE, THANX FOR THE LINK... I STHERE ANY WAY I COULD GRAB THAT SOUND OFF OF IT..?

---KEEP THOSE NOCK FORCES COMING...

Andrew J said...

My boss is kind of a jock who threw a ziplock bag of his own earwax at our manager.

True story.

jeaux janovsky said...

You know what?
that kinda does look like my boss...
(Fred Seibert)

I am loving the Nockforce! Any plans for a dvd?

Any plans for perhaps submitting something to Channel Frederator?

I love yr work Ian! totally cool.
sincerely,
Jeaux Janovsky