Monday, February 04, 2008

nockFORCE political production blog

I guess I should just call this the "nockFORCE production blog" shouldn't I? Two goodies today:

Don't forget to vote! Super Tomorrow is primary voting for Brooklyn and most of America which is the perfect time to roll out a political nockFORCE short:



This one was great fun, because I got to do some caricatures, something I've been trying to improve on. Huckabee was the most fun to draw hands down! Rebecca helped me get these to look good, but after looking at it for a while I hate the Giuliani one. Shouldve made his forehead bigger- he's got this whole Nosferatu thing going on and I neglected that!

Here's something nock-related for you for non-political people!



It's not completely finished but it's all there! I was going to attempt to draw these characters on paper and ink them, but doing these guys non-digital just doesn't look right. I designed them in flash, and I draw them in flash every week. My only option was to do a composite of a lot of different flash elements. The background for the lower half of the poster is a rehash of some of this stuff.

Those characters at the bottom? Two of them were in the short pilot! Maybe we'll see more of them soon...?

1 comment:

Matthew said...

ha ha, I saw your blog through your old comic RPG World and just started checking out some of your vids, they're pretty clever. Sorry to hear about the forums, but I'm guessing that's all water under the bridge to you by now. I hope someday you can give the comic an ending even if it's just a no art text version like Mory's Education did (http://mory.comicgenesis.com/). Regardless, I look forward to seeing more of your genius!