Thursday, June 07, 2007

almost there



Getting closer! nockFORCE episode 1 is taking a while to finish, mostly because of the elaborate title sequence. Here's some backgrounds from the episode:


I've been using photos for background reference. I really didn't know how to draw a good building so I had to go out and take pictures of them. I ended up having to re-draw a lot of my backgrounds based on those photos. Buildings are interesting because there's a lot of weird structural things on them that you don't notice. Or at least... I didnt notice them because my method for drawing buildings was to just stack up a bunch of cubes and hope it works.



I never noticed little touches like those things above the windows and such. I should ask my brother the architect what they're called. It looks better anyway I think!

I'll have more updates soon!

PS check out the nockforce.com "Under Construction" image ;D

No comments: