Thursday, September 17, 2009

Charterrrrrr

I almost forgot all about this until I saw a post about it on Cold Hard Flash! Earlier this summer I went in to Curious Pictures to animate spots for Charter Digital Cable. I'd never heard of them before but apparently theyre like the cable giant of the midwest. anyway here's the spot I did for them:

Charter- Beehive from Ian Jones-Quartey on Vimeo.



I wish I could see it play on TV! Greetz to the crew: Mike Carlo, Joe Cappabianca, kaNO, Danny Hynes and Elliot Cowan. A really good team! We had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

mikecarloooyeah said...

Nice Ian, so I guess they had you get rid of the version where they changed the bees into striped bass!

ALBERT PARDO said...

-GREAT WORK IAN, GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTED THIS, I REALLY WANTED TO CHECK IT OUT...

Joe Cappabianca said...

YEAAAA MAN, looks awesome dude...So glad were done, but miss the crew. Great Job.