Tuesday, September 01, 2009

it's all about to change, again

oh man oh man, another project. Will this one will turn out okay?? It's a continuation of this comic I did a lil while back as a test to see if I can still do comics. I don't know if anyone read that anyway but I had fun doing it, these are characters who i have wanted to use for a while.

Here's a few drawings wot i done:

These two are good friends! They're going to go on a big journey together.



The smaller guy is really annoying and has no social skills. He's a super nerd and he doesn't apologize for it. I'm sure some of you have had friends like that. Can't take em anywhere.



This is some stuff in his home. You almost pity the way hardcore basement-dwelling nerds live. He's like a rat or something.



But they have a job to do. A really stupid job for almost no reason at all. I hope they can do it!



yay

4 comments:

Danny Hynes said...

This looks amazing and I can't wait. I really love the basement dwelling drawings.

Patsy said...

Hey Man...I saw that comic u did...loved it...gorgeous poses in there..btw I love the tv in the milk crate idea in the basement sketch

mikecarloooyeah said...

yeah super awesome, The comic you did was great too! Can't wait to see the new stuff.

PM said...

This looks like it'll be great! I can't wait to see how it turns out.