Monday, December 14, 2009

The Midriffs

EDIT: OMG THIS IS THE ONE HUNDREDTH POST ON THIS BLOG! 100!!!!! Yeah



sassy and pink!

theyre 5 cool teens looking for fun!

and they've got a passionable for all things fashionable!

-------------------

here's their original appearance in this goofy video i animated almost 2 years ago:



(in the original they had no lower bodies.)

SPEAKING OF FACEBOOK:
i know that keeping up with a blog is like so 2006. so you can now follow this blog on facebook!! so you dont have to keep checking back! Click the "Networked Blogs" widget over on the right hand column of this blog. (can I possibly say "blog" any more times in this paragraph? blog blog blog)

7 comments:

Jesse Benjamin said...

I was appreciating each character, from left to right, admiring their design and their really fun poses and - no joke - when i found the hook for a hand, I did one of those snort/choke laughs at work, and my coworker looked at me like i was going to throw up.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED IAN!

great work as usual

Starline said...

My friends and I still go around saying "Faceboooooook!" for group pics because of that video. :D

The Rat said...

"facccccebooooooooohk" with my tongue hanging out is definitely a meme you have started in my life :D

DD said...

I love those drawings. You are great.

JDW said...

is there an explanation for the duck working at sizzler?

p.s. this has fora awhile now been one of my favorite nockforce shorts ;)

Ian Jones-Quartey said...

thanks everyone!

Jesse: On reflection I probably should have made the hook more apparent from the get-go but I'm glad it was a nice surprise!

JDW: The duck is working there to pay back his student loan debts.

sachio said...

I really love the short cuts for the beginning and the end. So funny.